Legal information and contact
We, SOMFY Middle East Co Limited, member of Somfy Group, duly represented by its branch in Lebanon, located at Palais de Justice District, Achrafieh 5585 Bldg, Pierre Gemayel Avenue, 7th & 8th floor, Beirut, Lebanon, registered at RC Beirut under # 71511 on March 8, 1991, and at the Ministry of Economy under # 2163 on May 4, 2001 inform you the following:
1. We are owners of this website and belong to the Group SOMFY.
2. In case of any comment concerning the website itself, please contact the publishing director actually Mr. Walid Dagher at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. This website is hosted by the company Claranet France, 18-20, Faubourg du Temple street, 75011 Paris, phone number 01 70 13 70 00.
4. The AUB and the ministry of Economy have been duly informed of the existence of this site
1. This website is aimed exclusively at companies or persons set up or residing in Lebanon who want to:
- obtain general information on SOMFY
- more specific information, including its products or servuces
- acquire Somfy products offered via the space "Online Store" when it exists
- subscribe to services offered via the space "My account"
The generic part is dedicated to consumers. The part named “architects and specifiers”, even though accessible to the public is aimed exclusively at architects and specifiers. The part “Partner Services” is dedicated to professionals, who are attributed a log in.
Use of our website ntails automatic acceptance of our practices and compliance with this legal notice. Information on products and services may not be accurate for each and every country. Notably, products shown or services described in this website may not be available in all countries.
Somfy will do its best to guarantee the user maximum security while browsing on the Site. However, Somfy declines responsibility:
- If unable to temporarily access the Site, related to technical maintenance or updating of published information;
- In case of virus attack or by a third party from the Site, and its possible consequences;
- In case of abnormal use or illicit exploitation of the site, the user is the only responsible for damage to third parties and the consequences of actions or claims that may arise;
The information on the Site, except for product sheets, and unless mistake, are for information and guidance only and not the responsibility of Somfy on the basis of their accuracy.
1. Copyrights protection
This website as well as the information contained (inclduing pictures, drawings...) is protected by copyright Law in accordance with the applicable Lebanese Laws on Intellectual Property Rights. copyright©2007, Somfy SAS. All rights are therefore reserved.
2. Conditions of use
a. Information which is not contained in a “download file” is not supposed to be printed or reproduced, in whole or in part, in any way.
b. Information put in the download file can be printed or downloaded for private purposes. It is neither to be given or shown to your customer or any other third party, nor to be disseminated. Any copy of such information must include all our copyright and proprietary notices. You are not authorized to modify such information. As an exception, you are authorized to translate such information to facilitate understanding by your teams, in which case you will bear total responsiblity for any translation you could make. We reserve the right to revoke such authorisation at any time and without bearing any responsibility and any justification, upon notice, sent individually or given on this website. Any use thereof shall then be interrupted immediately. Copyright © 2007
SOMFY Trademarks and all brands figurative or not and more generally all other trademarks, illustrations, images and logos mentioned on this website, whether registered or not, are and remain the exclusive property of SOMFY SAS or of its affiliates in the world or are reproduced with the consent of their owners.
Total or partial reproduction, modification or use of these trademarks, illustrations, images and logos for any reason and on any medium whatsoever, without the express prior consent of SOMFY SAS, third parties or the holder of trademarks is strictly prohibited except in order to create a hypertext link to our website in accordance with paragraph 5 below.
Access to the site, as its use, do not confer any rights to trademarks and other illustrations, images, logos contained therein.
1. There are hypertext links to various other websites for your convenience. However, we do not represent or control any such websites and we are not liable for their content.
2. Making a link to our website requires our written prior authorization, except under the following cumulative conditions :
- You are a customer of one of Somfy Lebanon or any of the enttities of SOMFY Group.
- You make a fair use of the link, which notably consists in not creating any confusion concerning the relationship you have with us
- You make a link to the home page of our website, in a way that properly attributes the linked website to us, but in no case make a link to another page of our website or replicate part of our website.
- You reproduce the Somfy logo as shown hereafter, in the same dimensions, in order to make the link.
- You declare the use of a link in writing to our publishing director within 5 working days of its creation by sending an e mail to “email@example.com”.
We reserve the unilateral right to demand that a link be suppressed immediately in the case we judge our interests at risk.
Any product, process or technology described in this website may be the subject of other Intellectual Property Rights reserved by us or third parties. No rights to use these Rights are hereby granted.
1. We make every effort to provide you with accurate, complete and current information. However, we offer no guarantee on information contained in this website.
2. We reserve the right to make updates or changes of any information contained in this website without prior notice. Notably, products shown may be changed or suppressed at any time.
3. We cannot assure that the information in this website conforms to the local laws of your country. You access this website on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all laws of public order of your country.
4. We invite you to check all information contained in the website by the local entity.
5. Access to this website and use of its content is at your own risk. It is notably your responsibility to protect yourself against any viruses or other items of a destructive or damaging nature.
6. In general, SOMFY will assume no responsibility for any use of this site and the information contained, without observing the terms and conditions of the above.
Lebanese law and the exclusive court jurisdiction of the Lebanese courts of Beirut – LEBANON apply in case of any dispute arising out of your access or your use of this website.
In case of conflict or dispute between the French and Arabic version of this document with the English version, the English version will prevail.